We’ve scheduled a SQL Script.It! webinar for next Tuesday, April 19th, at 8am Pacific Time.
The topic will be “How To Add SQL Script.It! To Your Clarion Application!”
And we need a volunteer!
We’d like to take a real-life application or two and demonstrate live how to add the updating capabilities of SQL Script.It! to it. If you’re willing to share your screen during the webinar and let us show you how to add SQL Script.It! to it, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll set it up!
We are pleased to announce a major new release of SQL Script.It!
We’ve been fixing bugs, improving the interface, and adding exciting new features to SQL Script.It! over the last several months!
Here are a few of the new features available:
- Simplified method for adding new Projects by consolidating all required information into one form
- Ability to add a specific test database to run sql statements against.
- Tacking unpublished scripts in your project, so you can easily see which scripts have been updated before Publishing.
- Tables are now listed in a separate pane, making them easier to access.
- Double-clicking on a table column pastes it into the editor.
- Added new preview pane to the bottom of the script list
- Editor pane is no longer updated automatically, unless “Live Mode” is checked on. This allows viewing of other scripts in the preview pane while actively editing another script.
- Simplified the menu options with more logical groupings.
- Added a new button to allow opening a script in a new tab (one step).
- Notes can now be added to scripts.
- Added new “Publishing History” feature, which shows when you’ve published your scripts and which scripts were updated.