We are pleased to announce a major new release of SQL Script.It!
We’ve been fixing bugs, improving the interface, and adding exciting new features to SQL Script.It! over the last several months!
Here are a few of the new features available:
- Simplified method for adding new Projects by consolidating all required information into one form
- Ability to add a specific test database to run sql statements against.
- Tacking unpublished scripts in your project, so you can easily see which scripts have been updated before Publishing.
- Tables are now listed in a separate pane, making them easier to access.
- Double-clicking on a table column pastes it into the editor.
- Added new preview pane to the bottom of the script list
- Editor pane is no longer updated automatically, unless “Live Mode” is checked on. This allows viewing of other scripts in the preview pane while actively editing another script.
- Simplified the menu options with more logical groupings.
- Added a new button to allow opening a script in a new tab (one step).
- Notes can now be added to scripts.
- Added new “Publishing History” feature, which shows when you’ve published your scripts and which scripts were updated.